Traveling abroad for medical treatment can be a daunting prospect. When you choose Mexico Bariatrics, you have our reassurance that your choice is the right one.
International patients come to us from all over the world. We have treated thousands of patients from the USA and other countries such as Canada, and Europe. Our long history of excellence gives us the experience to treat you well and our innovation in medical care means that your treatment will be the best available anywhere in the world.
We offer comprehensive medical and surgical services for the treatment of adults with obesity with the aim of improving health through weight management.
Dedicated to Upholding Our Reputation
Our reputation has been built on both the exceptional levels of our medical expertise and devotion to our patients’ comfort and wellbeing for over 25 years. We focus on combining the warmth of individual patient care with internationally acclaimed medical, surgical and technical expertise delivered by the highest calibre doctors and staff.
Our excellent nurse-to-patient ratio ensures we can provide personal, responsive care at all times. You can be confident that our sensitive and approachable staff will treat you with respect, consideration and offer advice or reassurance.
Why Choose Mexico Bariatrics?
- Traveling abroad for medical treatment can be stressful. Here at The Mexico Bariatrics we do all we can to reassure you, and make you comfortable, our bilingual staff will be glad to help you in anything you need.
- We pride ourselves on the expertise and calibre of our doctors and nurses. Many of our doctors are internationally renowned and leaders within their areas of speciality and work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- We want to make your stay and treatment as stress free as possible and we strive to keep you informed of all details with regular communication before, during and after your treatment.
- Your personal room is your sanctuary during your treatment and recovery and we make every effort to meet all of your needs, be they medical, social, cultural or emotional.
- Very few international patients make the journey for treatment alone. We support families with links to local accommodation, places to eat and places of interest in Mexico to visit in any spare hours.